Today was Incredible. Like, Incredible-y tiring. I'll elaborate more tmr night, but today I
Checked into Unilodge, my apartment/hostel
Tried to get myself finally admitted and enrol into the University of Auckland
Failed (yes, i'm STILL not admitted) p.s. doing this and the former equated to walking and walking and walking back and forth and back and forth up and down and up and down hills. I think i'm gonna get plenty of exercise regardless of whether or not I find a hockey team!
Got my first ASB bank account & eftpos card! (equivalent of nets, so now i'm not a i-don't-have-a-cool-card noob anymore :D NZ likes giving students Free Money btw, it's damn cool. e.g. When i got my bank acct, they gave me $40 free (they want to build customer loyalty so that they reel us in when we're young and stay even when we're not a student anymore, and I think it's really smart). Then when i bought my pre-paid card & new SIM card, i just had to log on to their website to get free extra $10 pre-paid! FREE MONEY. Every Singaporean (or PR) girl's dream.)
Walked more to find a HP shop to get me a NZ number
Back to the cousins' house then out for a yummy steaklambsausagepotatoes dinner (:
Haven't gotten internet in my room yet, so i'm staying at my cousins' house for fear of feeling a tad bit too isolated. Gonna start going for lectures tmr! (Gonna lecture crash cos i'm not formally admitted. How rebellious, and all :D) I'm quite excited to start learning again (:
Anyway, here is my address:
Apartment 304
Unilodge Auckland
133 Beach Road
Auckland, New Zealand
And my NZ number:
+64 021 069 3351 (:
NZ's been fine, though i'm missing actually having friends who live in the same country and me and being able to msg them for less than 30cents :( (but msges here to local numbers using a pre-paid card costs 20cents, I THINK it's more expensive than in SG, but i'm not sure) I'm trying to blog at least once a day so you guys don't forget about me and think i dropped off the side of the earth :D
Anw, it's only 630pm for you guys, but 1130pm for me. Love you all, but it's time for bed!
Pictures tmr maybe (: